Champagne Dinner for two at The Shard PLUS £100 Amazon voucher
A Fortum&Mason Grosvenor Hamper PLUS £100 Amazon vouchers
A Hotel Chocolate Luxury Hamper PLUS £50 Amazon vouchers
£50 Amazon vouchers
1. TOP TRADER 2024 (the “Competition”), organised by Investor Conferences (UK) Ltd (the "Organiser"), commences on Monday 12th February 2024 at 5:00pm and concludes on Monday 26th February at 5:00pm (the "Competition Period.").
2. Participants are required to create their own demo account on the Tickmill website, which is to be used exclusively for the purposes of the competition.
3. Eligibility for Winning the Competition and Prize Entitlement:
a. Participants who achieve the highest Realized Profit in their Demo Account during the Competition Period shall be declared winners. It is to be noted that Floating Profit and Loss (PnL) from open positions will not be considered in this calculation.
b. Winners must consent to participate in the "TOP TRADER 2024 – Meet the Winners" event, scheduled to take place in the Main Auditorium at 11.00am on 8th March 2024. They are required to present an overview of their most successful trades, discuss their trading strategies, and accept their prizes onstage. Complimentary admission to this event will be provided to the winners.
4. Participants are allowed to trade any asset class available on the trading platform.
6. Participants acknowledge the data gathered during the Competition will be exchanged confidentially between Organiser, Tickmill and other entities within the Tickmill Group.
7. Participants consent to being contacted by Tickmill at any time following their entry into the competition. In alignment with GDPR regulations, an option to opt out of such communications will be made available.
8. Investor Conferences (UK) Ltd. and Tickmill UK Ltd. reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify, cancel, extend, or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice. This includes, but is not limited to, changes to the competition rules, prize list, eligibility criteria, and scheduled events. The company's decisions regarding all aspects of the competition are final and binding.